• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Meow

Itzpapalotl

This Kitten is in search of a Fellowship. She brings experience, though not a terribly large city in this World. She brings a passion for Tournaments and Ancient Wonders. She brings boosts in Marble and Silk, and eventually in Gems. She is unconcerned about the fairness or not of cross-tier trades, and though she likes working together for Fellowship Adventures, she does not find them particularly productive. (And she is an artist, not a planner.) She does not appreciate Fellowship requirements for monthly growth of her city, as she chooses to focus on things that may help others, but may slow the growth of her own city.

She tends to meow a lot, so she seeks a chatty Fellowship.

Butterfly is youngish - mid 20s - in "real life" but prefers a Fellowship whose members are perhaps a bit or even a lot older. She has little in common with American Millennials.

Ideally, Itzy seeks a Fellowship with some cities advanced enough to help hers, but with many cities she can help, too. Again, she has much experience, including Mage experience, though her city in this World is not highly advanced.

Please do not just send her an invitation. She will probably ignore it. Instead, tell her why you think she is right for your Fellowship.

---Obsidian

DeletedUser7527

This Kitten is in search of a Fellowship. She brings experience, though not a terribly large city in this World. She brings a passion for Tournaments and Ancient Wonders. She brings boosts in Marble and Silk, and eventually in Gems. She is unconcerned about the fairness or not of cross-tier trades, and though she likes working together for Fellowship Adventures, she does not find them particularly productive. (And she is an artist, not a planner.) She does not appreciate Fellowship requirements for monthly growth of her city, as she chooses to focus on things that may help others, but may slow the growth of her own city.

Butterfly is youngish - mid 20s - in "real life" but prefers a Fellowship whose members are perhaps a bit or even a lot older. She has little in common with American Millennials.

Ideally, Itzy seeks a Fellowship with some cities advanced enough to help hers, but with many cities she can help, too. Again, she has much experience, including Mage experience, though her city in this World is not highly advanced.

Please do not just send her an invitation. She will probably ignore it. Instead, tell her why you think she is right for your Fellowship.

---Obsidian
i hope you are staying with us as i saw this and thaught did we do something that upset you or did we not meet the standards that you wanted when you joined us i hope this is for another city of yours and not the one that is with us as everyone really likes you over in our fellowship

DeletedUser14363

---Obsidian
Chat with Nectar. You'd be a good fit with us. I normally do the "stray pup needs a home, might piddle on the floor, but trainable" type introduction, but dogs and cats can get along if they're raised together. :)

Our only "requirement" is communication... which you're all over. We'd be glad to have you.

Cheers,

Ads

Itzpapalotl

i hope you are staying with us as i saw this and thaught did we do something that upset you or did we not meet the standards that you wanted when you joined us i hope this is for another city of yours and not the one that is with us as everyone really likes you over in our fellowship

Kitten is in your Fellowship in another world, and is happy there.