• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Merchant use

Matrickz

Merchant is very unfair. Unless there are a lot of others on your world at chapter 18 the people you can trade with is very limited

OIM20

But, would this complaint not also hold true if there weren't a merchant? I'm not at chapter 18 in any of my cities (I've only been playing the game since Feb of this year), but it seems to me that the lack of goods being produced in a world isn't the fault of the merchant if the caveat
Unless there are a lot of others on your world at chapter 18 the people you can trade with is very limited
applies to the issue. Is there some other factor, like an exorbitant wholesale fee? Is there a lack of a wholesale option entirely?