• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

MERGE PARTNER

nightrider1

Well established fellowship with 7 active members. We have lost members due to real life and health issues. Looking to merge with 1 {or more} fellowships to form a vibrant group. We have an excellent off site setup for FA planning and group communication
please contact me in Winyandor messaging to discuss
Thanks
Nightrider1

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I have noticed something you all may want to consider. I very much doubt that @nightrider1 was offering to abandon his 'excellent offsite FA planner and comm channels' to join a smaller FS. Most people offering merges are not actually planning to leave their home, if so, they would advertise 7 fellows wishing to travel together, looking for a new home.

nightrider1

I have noticed something you all may want to consider. I very much doubt that @nightrider1 was offering to abandon his 'excellent offsite FA planner and comm channels' to join a smaller FS. Most people offering merges are not actually planning to leave their home, if so, they would advertise 7 fellows wishing to travel together, looking for a new home.
Quite astute observation .

yes we would like a merge of fellows with the best offered by all . our current Arch [ we rotate] is an old school tech with his own servers and accounts that he contributes . To reconfigure would be a major pita

MistyLorraine

Well established fellowship with 7 active members. We have lost members due to real life and health issues. Looking to merge with 1 {or more} fellowships to form a vibrant group. We have an excellent off site setup for FA planning and group communication
please contact me in Winyandor messaging to discuss
Thanks
Nightrider1
We need several new players and could use some players that like to plan and provide guidance to others. Read our invitation above, go to our fellowship and look around, if you are interested, we would love to have you.