• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Merging of Fellowships

DeletedUser11764

I think it would be great if there was a simple way to merge fellowships. Now, I'm not a techo person, so I don't know how difficult it would be, but it would be great if there was someway that if two fellowships to merge, there was a button or two to click and everyone moves over at once.

Not sure how else to say this. Thanks for allowing me to voice my opinion.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It won't work the way you want because there cannot be two Archmages in one Fellowship, which is what would happen the way you are asking. And one of the Archmages cannot demote themselves to Mage or leave the Fellowship without making another member the Archmage. What we have now is simple enough. One Archmage dissolves their Fellowship and the Archmage of the other Fellowship sets theirs to open, so that everyone who wants to join, can do so directly, rather than having to send a request or wait for an invite.

DeletedUser2870

Why? We are talking of a max of 25 players per FS.
So if you want to merge you'd have at best half that number of players move to a new FS. Hardly a major operation and as @Enevhar Aldarion states it also avoids having issues with the archmage title. (Though personally I'd use the invites to avoid other people just jumping in and suddenly not having enough room for the ones the openings were meant for).

DeletedUser11764

AM - that would be part of the new feature, click on the person who will be the AM when the FS merge.

Why - This way you could make sure everyone knew where they were meant to go. I have people in my FS who do not speak English well, as an example an not sure if they would know what this meant. Also have members with vision issues who, when they first join, have admitted they do not read messages because they have a hard time reading the messages. So there are several reason why this would be a good feature.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
If you will like to merge a fellowship, reach out to a fellow archmage and move the players over. Sometimes a game requires a bit of effort from the players as well ^.~ development resource can be better spent elsewhere.

Xelenia