• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Message to Self - Event Log

able99

Today I thought of sending myself a message titled Event Log where I could log entries such as starting new chapter, or any milestone I wanted to log. It would be analogous to Captain's Log in StarTrek.
Busted, you cannot send a message to yourself. I wish they could add message to yourself as a feature. Of course I could just write it done on a piece of paper, but it wouldn't be the same...

DeletedUser25004

Why dont you just do it here? and make it blog style. you might event end up getting fans ;)

DeletedUser25004

ahh ofc not here here. in a thread somewhere not in ideas and suggestions.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You could start a thread for everyone to post when they start a new chapter, or if they bested a personal high mark on a tourney. Then they can all look back at the thread whenever they want to. Call it "Personal Accomplishments" or whatever. I'll bet people would love to post on it. (Heck, if you don't do it within the next week, I will, lol. Better you since you thought of it!)

able99

Darielle,
You have my blessing to co-op my Event Log idea and turn it into a Log Blog for everyone. I like your idea to call it Personal Accomplishments, or maybe Personal Accomplishment Log Blog...
Venar-El might be right to keep it out of Ideas and Suggestions,
Let me know where it is and lets all have fun with it...
able99

Last edited: