• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Message Trash Bin

Qybyrn

Can we please get a message trash bin. I accidently deleted two of new Fellowships KP threads, and to make it worse they were just refreshed threads so I am not able to participate in that for 3-4 weeks. It is absolutely infuriating that there is no way for me to restore the thread, or even give someone the capability to put me back in without starting a new thread. Seriously, this is stupid. How can such a basic feature be ignored this long? Amateur.

DeletedUser25004

Im sorry for your situation, but i dont think you will be heard by this offensive tone you are setting.

Ask your fellowship to do you a favor and make a new list, either they are cool and will do it, or they are not and i will advice you to find a new group.