• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Messaging Addition for PC (edited)

CanDaMan

As most fellowships have KP swap threads, I think that when you want to give KP to the next person, you should be able to click the name and be able to go to their AW screen. As it is now, I have to go to messages, find out who is next, post that you gave KP, close messaging, get to the fellowship tab, and open their AW screen, then give KP. Right now there are only two options when you click the name, a third should not be a lot of trouble, add 'AW".

able99

KP swapping is a normal part of the game, so anything to make it easier is a good idea. I am all for simplifying the process.. Thumbs up.

YES YES YES!! In the mail windows, you can visit or message the last sender, just adding an Ancient Wonder option (like there is in the chat window) would be a great enhancement! This would remove the need to go from the KP mail thread to the Fellowship page to the AW windows then back to the KP thread. Excellent suggestion!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
redundant.png

I don't find this button very useful. I'm already in the messaging window talking to them. It's very rare that I need to split and start a new thread? Maybe replace that with a Ancient Wonder Help Button?

defiantoneks

KP swapping is a normal part of the game, so anything to make it easier is a good idea. I am all for simplifying the process.

personally, i'd kinda like to get a notification with a "return help" just like we get with neighborly help. have it open to whatever is marked their favorite, or maybe all AW for you to chose.. since we've all asked for separate Neighborly Help and Trade notifications, we could add AW notifications to the that tab as well. (and FS communications… for new or departing members, FA announcements, etc)