• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

mfg reload

nightrider1

this has occurred at least half dozen times in last several weeks. After I collect goods from both regular mfg and Halfling farms I need to reload site to set new collections. also affects supplies
thanks

This has been happening to me since the Winter event. Now I login, collect, can't reset manus. Logout, can reset manus, but it doesn't show as reset. Logout, back in - no joy in Mudville. Logout, log back in and can finally reset goods and supplies. Between chat acting stupid and having to logout/login, I'm almost ready to quit. Now I understand why so many are leaving the game.

DeletedUser3507

I am getting crash notices in flash the past 2-3 days also.

HJK84

Once or twice a day for me, also in Felyndral.
1 time each day it happens when Visiting.

DeletedUser6918

I have been having the same trouble since the new event started for Easter. I can collect my goods and when i go to start new productions, i can't open them at all. i click and click and will not open at all unless i reload the page and even then i will sometimes have to do that a couple of times before it will work.
i see it happen after i collect the fallen eggs first more then anytime else....

DeletedUser3507

There is a server lag of 5 seconds for me on fast internet, it causes some glitches when I am collecting goods and restarting production

DeletedUser6918

I have never had any trouble with lag until this event.
i just wonder if its something with this event or maybe the coding of it causing the problem?
if so, then i guess we will find out in about 4 weeks when its over. lol

DeletedUser3507

Game version: __ (1.50)
Game world: __Winyandor
Browser + version: __Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __29.0.0.113
Operating System: __Windows 10 Pro
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __jps54
Humans or Elves: __Elves
Reproducibility: _4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
Quest title: __ (if applicable)
Current situation:
__Whjen collecting from my mfg, the game will do random shockwave/Flash crashes causing a relaod
__
Expected situation:
__To be able to collect without crashing and reloading
__
Reproduction Steps
1. __Connect at point to collect from mfg, try to collect, game reloads
2. __Connect do world visits
3. __
4. __
5. __
Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!
Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Great!

Thanks for reporting, trying to have it replicated on the latest update. Will update accordingly.

Xelenia

DeletedUser6918

so far mine has been working today since the latest update. jps54, did you notice or try getting into the trader to post or accept trades and not be able to access it when the problem occurs?
That was also a problem i had to me when it happened.

DeletedUser3507

I had it during FS visits and world visits and once or twice when I was doing nothing but moving the mouse..