• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

MH upgrade

Matrickz

going from 15 to 16. tells me I need to do research but the game doesnt show what I have to unlock to get this. Anyone able to let me know

HJK84

It means you're still far from unlocking that Research.

When that happens, the Research Tab opens to where you are. You'll have to look onward to see where the next MH Research is.
Usually past chapter 5, there's 1 Research for MH (I'm only in Chapter 6 so I might be wrong here)

Matrickz

I see a dwarven upgrade WAYYYYY up the tree. Hope that is NOT the one since it is a month away and I am capping gold multiple times a day. Constantly buying KP or wholesale and nothing else really uses up much gold.

HJK84

I see a dwarven upgrade WAYYYYY up the tree. Hope that is NOT the one since it is a month away and I am capping gold multiple times a day. Constantly buying KP or wholesale and nothing else really uses up much gold.

That's the one! :eek:

Yes. This happens to many players. Gold becomes quite abundant, Wholesaler and buying Kp is the way to go (less for the Kp part, but up2u)
I purchase millions worth of Goods from Wholesaler daily. As do others I bet.

Good luck with Dwarves, they're quite fun :)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
going from 15 to 16. tells me I need to do research but the game doesnt show what I have to unlock to get this. Anyone able to let me know
Unfortunately, yep, that's the next one. Here's the overview table page from the wiki. https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Main_Hall#Main_Hall_Elves
Scroll down if you're human for the table for their MH
Wholesaler and buying Kp is the way to go (less for the Kp part, but up2u)
I'm exactly opposite of you, HJK, lol!:);) I despise the wholesaler and buy kp daily. The cost is just over 1 million coins/kp now, but coins are continuing to scale up as I go with no end in sight, so on I go...

HJK84

I'm exactly opposite of you, HJK, lol!:);) I despise the wholesaler and buy kp daily. The cost is just over 1 million coins/kp now, but coins are continuing to scale up as I go with no end in sight, so on I go...

To each is own I say :p

I'm at 147k for Kp, lol. Way lower than most. The only times I bought Kp alot was when I began, in Chapter 1, only a few times though.
Then I realized, I shouldn't.
When I realized Events require buying Kp, I began to think even more to purchase less.
Then, I realized I get min. ~115 Tech Kp from Tournaments.
I didn't want to become a addict of buying Kp, hehe

Ugh, I'm rambling now... you catch my drift, lol

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I don't know how much kp I get from tourneys. I knew at one time but I now consider it part of normal collections and just didn't keep up as I added more completed provinces and got more consistent with them. I consistently do a minimum 5 rounds of 10 provinces each week. We pushed last week to help 2 members max their boosts and I did 5 of 20 plus a few round ones in the higher provinces for 4230 total points. Yes, kp addict here, lol! Do you buy kp with boosted goods? That's what I save to use for event quests.

HJK84

I don't know how much kp I get from tourneys. I knew at one time but I now consider it part of normal collections and just didn't keep up as I added more completed provinces and got more consistent with them. I consistently do a minimum 5 rounds of 10 provinces each week. We pushed last week to help 2 members max their boosts and I did 5 of 20 plus a few round ones in the higher provinces for 4230 total points. Yes, kp addict here, lol! Do you buy kp with boosted goods? That's what I save to use for event quests.

It's less than half the Kp I said, if you don't clear provinces above 10 :(
I counted for 13 provinces, ~5.5 rounds.
If I plan on getting to round 6, I clear 13.
If not I clear 15 to round 5.

For now... will eventually go higher as I progress... I hope :confused:

And no, I maybe purchased Kp once with Goods. I don't even know why, lol Maybe it was during the 1 time I finished a Event in 2 days.
Playing the long game, I believe it will come in handy in those harder Chapters.