• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

MIA Archmage

shesidhe

Our archmage went in for surgery a couple of months ago and has not been heard from since. All the members are still listed but only 3 do anything. This has been a very special fellowship, and I hate to lose it. Plus, myself and a couple of others are concerned about the archmage. Is there a way to get a message to her outside of Elvenar to let her know we care, are pulling for her, and are holding down the fort, and to ask if she will be able to return?

Crow Last Elf

This thread had advice for contacting INNO support and replacing AM, different situation from yours...

Our Archmage has been inactive for several months, how can we replace this position without starting a new fellowship? Is it possible to do this?

Can you recall a time when any of you contacted the AM for any purpose? Through facebook, google sheets, etc? You may have had her email at some point in the past

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I encourage every group to ensure that the arch-mage has an email account for no other purpose. You can set up a new gmail account in less than 2 minutes and then forward all of the messages to your real email account so you never have to look at it again. Then put that contact point in your group' description.

There's nothing that fixes someone who decides not to play, or who dies, but for everything else, there is an easy fix.

StrongJean

Our archmage went in for surgery a couple of months ago and has not been heard from since. All the members are still listed but only 3 do anything. This has been a very special fellowship, and I hate to lose it. Plus, myself and a couple of others are concerned about the archmage. Is there a way to get a message to her outside of Elvenar to let her know we care, are pulling for her, and are holding down the fort, and to ask if she will be able to return?

Hi there, my FS that I really liked were we all helped each other was disbanded and now, I am looking for an active FS that is also helping each other. I am an active daily player, enthusiastic, friendly (no drama) I help whenever I can and participate in tourneys did quite well. Not to worry, I am not on the chat all day :) plus have a great sense of humor and I move fast to build my city. If you need more details about me just give me a try and send me an invite :)

StrongJean

Hi, I have applied but never received a response :( maybe the title of the post should have been named "Lonely Player." lol

DeletedUser25004

Are you sure youre on the right thread @StrongJean ? the OP here was looking for help getting word about a players health irl and also about obtaining the Archmage title. Its not a recruitment post.
Also many players who have a "problem" make a forum account to solve that problem, and then afterwards they never return to the forum again. So it is likely that you wont come into contact with the player here. Maybe try contacting them ingame?

StrongJean

Are you sure youre on the right thread @StrongJean ? the OP here was looking for help getting word about a players health irl and also about obtaining the Archmage title. Its not a recruitment post.
Also many players who have a "problem" make a forum account to solve that problem, and then afterwards they never return to the forum again. So it is likely that you wont come into contact with the player here. Maybe try contacting them ingame?

It sounded different to me so, I misunderstood your post sorry about that!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@StrongJean
I think @Venar El is correct. The OP of this thread does not have a city in Elcysandir at all. If we had an opening I'd sure love to have you but surely someone in this world/server wants a player who's so excited about the game! I know you've posted in the Elcy 'members looking for FS' section of the forum and aren't getting any responses there. The last I heard, the vast majority of players never join the forums, so maybe branch out a bit?
I don't do Facebook, but there's a FB group called Platinum Leaf that has a ton of members from a variety of worlds. If you do FB, maybe join and see if you have better luck over there? If I think of anything else you can try, will let you know.

StrongJean

@StrongJean
I think @Venar El is correct. The OP of this thread does not have a city in Elcysandir at all. If we had an opening I'd sure love to have you but surely someone in this world/server wants a player who's so excited about the game! I know you've posted in the Elcy 'members looking for FS' section of the forum and aren't getting any responses there. The last I heard, the vast majority of players never join the forums, so maybe branch out a bit?
I don't do Facebook, but there's a FB group called Platinum Leaf that has a ton of members from a variety of worlds. If you do FB, maybe join and see if you have better luck over there? If I think of anything else you can try, will let you know.

Thank you for responding shimmerfly, two other players and I re-established our own FS "HelpingHand" but, thank you for your input

Laochra

I encourage every group to ensure that the arch-mage has an email account for no other purpose. You can set up a new gmail account in less than 2 minutes and then forward all of the messages to your real email account so you never have to look at it again. Then put that contact point in your group' description.

There's nothing that fixes someone who decides not to play, or who dies, but for everything else, there is an easy fix.
I set up a Discord channel for each of my fellowships. The Discord mobile app allows me to drop a message without having to log into the game, if something in RL is keeping me away. We started them back when the in-game chat quit working during a FA.

DeletedUser8372

Hi there, my FS that I really liked were we all helped each other was disbanded and now, I am looking for an active FS that is also helping each other. I am an active daily player, enthusiastic, friendly (no drama) I help whenever I can and participate in tourneys did quite well. Not to worry, I am not on the chat all day :) plus have a great sense of humor and I move fast to build my city. If you need more details about me just give me a try and send me an invite :)
If you'd like, please check out MeeYaah. We have room for 2 more players. I just became the ArchMage today. In the gaming world, I'm very proud of myself as I've only been with the group 3 or 4 years. I will need some time to learn my new role. But there is already a KP Donation thing we do and I will come up with more stuff. Plus there's the Elvenar adventures every so often. Hope you consider us.

StrongJean

Hi Beckyy291, after the FA, I will be looking to leave Winyandor which city are you in? Sorry for my late reply did not go to the forum, I am still in recovery after major surgery due to an accident.