• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

MIA?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2757
  • Start date

DeletedUser2757

Uh, anyone else a little unnerved that BobbyKitty hasn't been "seen" on the forums in over a week? I play on Winyandor -- maybe someone who's on Arendyll could check if she's just taking a break from the boards and not from the game?

DeletedUser188

Not really she has stopped posting at other times and always returned this time shouldn't be any different:)
I checked out her city and she changed the name to On Vacation but has no return date listed
She's still a member of her FS so it should only be a matter of time and she'll be back
Hope this helps

DeletedUser43

Hi everyone. I am not dead, but my best friend kitty in the world is. He died a week ago and I have been grieving. He wasn't just a kitty, he was my soul mate kitty. I just can't concentrate right now.

DeletedUser2757

Sincerest condolences on your loss . . . they do creep so subtly in and fill all the empty spaces in our hearts.

DeletedUser

My condolences on your loss, Bobbykitty. Hugs and love from my home to yours

Hi everyone. I am not dead, but my best friend kitty in the world is. He died a week ago and I have been grieving. He wasn't just a kitty, he was my soul mate kitty. I just can't concentrate right now.

Buttrflwr

So sorry to hear this, BK. I will be devastated when I lose one of my babies. They are such a huge part of my heart, so I understand your pain. Hugs and prayers to you.

DeletedUser3390

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Our pet children are so precious to us. Sending loving, peaceful thoughts your way.

DeletedUser4818

Sorry to hear your loss. May you find peace in your heart knowing that a loved one is in a better place.