• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mid-Knight Clandestines

Laochra

The Mid-Knight Clandestines are an underground network of operatives that work together to protect the realm of Felyndral.
If you can help all fellow operatives 3 times a week, help with trades as often as possible & help with the weekly missions {tourneys}, please apply. :cool:

Looking for active players who like to participate regularly without the drama.

We welcome advanced players who like to mentor new operatives that are seeking guidance, as well as anyone in between! :D

Last edited:

Laochra

The Mid-Knight Clandestines are seeking new recruits to replace operatives who have retired from their clandestine assignments. Seeking operatives who are trained in Planks, Scrolls & Dust or Marble, Crystal & Elixir.

Laochra

Our trader gets cleared out regularly--we have a couple of members that come in routinely & take them all. We have an optional AW Club that receives posts daily. Our chat can vary--sometimes there are several members that are online & will converse and other times, it is quiet. (We have members from all different parts of the world). We are loyal bunch that considers everyone in our FS as family. :D

DeletedUser17642

Cool. ^_^ I will consider if the one I am isn't active as I'm told they are. :)

Laochra

The Mid-Knight Clandestines are seeking new recruits to replace operatives who have retired from their clandestine assignments.
Apply directly or send a message request to Vrede or Laochra.

DeletedUser4027

New member here. Just posting a fly-by of Bandovania

Attachments

• Bandovania as of 4_12_2019 , 1_06_57 PM.jpg
    Bandovania as of 4_12_2019 , 1_06_57 PM.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 82