• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Minor change to production pop up

DeletedUser2768

I have an idea to make a minor change to the pop up boxes when you mouse over productions. Instead of:

Workshop
Production
number of goods produced
progress bar

I would like to see the "Production" either replaced with WHICH production it is, or have that added. I don't remember what my factories produce on a given setting, and I don't like having to click on the work in progress to see what it's making. With these bonus quests, I've collected a 1-day or 2-day thing too soon because there was no indication what it was.
Untitled.jpg

DeletedUser5521

I have an idea to make a minor change to the pop up boxes when you mouse over productions. Instead of:

Workshop
Production
number of goods produced
progress bar

I would like to see the "Production" either replaced with WHICH production it is, or have that added. I don't remember what my factories produce on a given setting, and I don't like having to click on the work in progress to see what it's making. With these bonus quests, I've collected a 1-day or 2-day thing too soon because there was no indication what it was.

I think this is a great idea, and to take it one step further, I think the specific production should remain on the info box AFTER production is finished (TOOLBOX, MARBLE MOSAIC, GIANT GLOBE, etc.). I built extra level 1 manufactories and workshops to help me move faster through the event, and used some of them in the quests to upgrade X# of buildings to level X, so when it was time to collect, say, 7 tier-1 nine hour productions, I'd just look at that crapshoot of all different quantities and try to remember what I was thinking when I set them up. I know I should be more organized, but I'm just not the type of elf who takes notes about a game.. :oops::confused:

DeletedUser2768

I think this is a great idea, and to take it one step further, I think the specific production should remain on the info box AFTER production is finished (TOOLBOX, MARBLE MOSAIC, GIANT GLOBE, etc.). I built extra level 1 manufactories and workshops to help me move faster through the event, and used some of them in the quests to upgrade X# of buildings to level X, so when it was time to collect, say, 7 tier-1 nine hour productions, I'd just look at that crapshoot of all different quantities and try to remember what I was thinking when I set them up. I know I should be more organized, but I'm just not the type of elf who takes notes about a game.. :oops::confused:

YES!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that suffers from CRS (Can't Remember Sh.....Stuff) I don't know HOW many times, in these events I try to plan ahead, collect early, and shoot myself in the foot because of it.

edeba

I really think it would be great if it told us the name of the production and the time, so gems, pendant, 3hr. I had to look that up because I didn't know what a 3 hour production was called, and seriously, who cares what it is called. Could just get rid of the names and the confusion and call it 3 hr gems, 9 hr gems, etc...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
We've described it several times to day. Hot fries with unripened cheese curd*, then hot gravy on top so the cheese melts into a sticky "fine mess (poutine is French for "Fine mess") some variations include your favorite meat on top, like bacon or pulled pork-or-chicken.)

* Peons will often try to slip in mozza instead of unripened cheese curd, but it isn't the same.

DeletedUser6335

Please, please, please tell me they are going to do this! I get that having the special/descriptive name adds to the "story" part (though in some quests I wonder why the heck they ask for what they do - as the names don't "suit" the events in question), but just telling me the length of production time would be *SO* much more helpful!

DeletedUser2768

And do you see the production name in the tooltip when it is finished cooking and you mouse over a building on Beta?

When it's done, now I do. I'd still like to see it there WHILE things are cooking.