• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Minor Display Error Guest race goods.

Iyapo1

Game version: 1.123.2-3020c91-256
Game world: Elcy and Harandor
Browser + version: Mobile ?
Operating System: Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown
Account name: Iyapo1
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
When you disconnect your guest race portal from the road the status bar behind your guest race goods changes color and shows full. The display amount is correct the status bar is not. I tried it in a dwarven city and a fairy city

Expected situation:
The status bar should not change when disconnected from a road

20210303_165354.jpg
20210303_165417.jpg

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Guessing here: Until you reconnect the portal, you cannot collect any more guest race resources, so it is effectively 'full'.
Example where this makes more sense:
In the Amuni chapter, some of the guest race bldgs don't connect to the portal, they connect to a residence or workshop instead. You still need a portal to be able to collect from those bldgs. If the portal was disconnected (or sold off) and the storage did not revert to 'full', it might be possible to continue to collect those resources, so they made this the default to prevent that.
Again, just a guess so I could be wrong...

Iyapo1

If the portal was disconnected (or sold off) and the storage did not revert to 'full', it might be possible to continue to collect those resources
That makes perfect sense, thank you.

My heart stopped when I saw it because I had just used a few PPs to put down my last dwarven roads...when I saw it full there was a moment of "OMG! Did I use 2 50% PPs instead of 2 5%...ack!"

Last edited: