• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Misfits Recruiting

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
The Misfits are currently recruiting active players. We really need Steel, Scrolls, and Magic Dust, but since we are active traders, we just want people who produce their boosts and trade. New Players are welcome

We play the tournaments and are looking forward to the new fellowship adventure.

This is a fellowship of players who are mostly daily players and they are all really great people.

The only rules we have are visiting ( at least 4 times a week) but if you communicate limitations, then that will be okay because everyone but me has a life. LOL. We require that you complete at least one province in the tournament (although the more the better) so everyone can reap the rewards. And finally, that you communicate if you need something or are having any difficulties. We have a great group of people so hopefully there will be someone you click with that can answer all the questions. The last requirement is that you trade with the fellowship.

If you have any additional questions, look us up. Email anyone. We look forward to playing with you!!!!!

Gaelio

Hi, If you're still looking, I'm interested. I am in an FS that is sagging in activity right now. I'm currently in Orcs. I play daily, visit, and trade. My boosts are planks, scrolls, and dust.