• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Missing Background Assets

DeletedUser

My us1 game suddenly cut out on me and now it's refusing to load, giving me an instant 502 Bad Gateway message or hanging in a loading pattern until it times out with a 504 message.

My us2 game was fine and still up for a few minutes but now it's giving me the same problems.

What is going on and how do I fix it? Restarted internet and cleared cache. Nothing doing.

DeletedUser

Same here so I am going with a game/server problem.. I am glad just not me but it is time to visit neighbors :(

DeletedUser626

had the same thing, i hope it's available faster than when the gateway crashed last week.

DeletedUser882

I am having the same problem - I was also starting my visit run :(

DeletedUser

Ty, guys. At least it's not me. Which means they're going to be fixing it asap.

My workshops are idle right now and I'm having supply shortages in my us1 account. This is not good for me either.

Not to mention being bored.

pirateowl76

I'm perplexed, obviously the site isn't down for just me (thank goodness for this forum), but two different "Is the site down?"-type sites have told me it's up and running. o_O Why would they get that wrong?

DeletedUser

I don't know, but the game seems to be loading for me now. Maybe it came back up when you tried it nine minutes ago?

Edit: Stalled out at 23%. Refreshed and now it won't even fully load the main page. I just get hyperlinks for all the servers on a white background.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's giving me h** trying to load it, but at least the pages are kinda coming up. It's progress.

DeletedUser626

i'm sure it's back up, just going to take a little while for us all through the bus doors.

DeletedUser828

Grrrrrrrr, I was wanting to play for a bit before going to work, it's 10 pm my time I've been trying since 9 pm EST~

DeletedUser

Sorry. I don't think you're getting in until tomorrow. It keeps stalling out loading at less than 30% for me. It says 'Missing Background Assets', whatever that means.

DeletedUser828

One of my fellowship was in, then she got booted, all I'm getting is connection timed out

pirateowl76

Oh goodness, for a moment I thought the thread had been mysteriously deleted when in fact it's just been renamed. ;_; Well, at least it's STILL not just me (even if the "Is it up?" sites can't get it right!).

DeletedUser

Lol, sorry about that. I renamed because I'm getting a new error and I figure this is where they find out what to fix. So I'm trying to keep things updated.

Besides, if you look at the right side of the screen in the main Forum screen, it lists new posts in threads, including yours. And the alerts are helpful at getting back to a thread you posted in too. I figured it'd be okay.

Edit: Back up! At least, for me it is. You all should be able to get in now or pretty soon. Thanks for sharing what little you all knew!