• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Missing coins while visiting neighbors

DeletedUser915

Unlike a post I've read about not getting the proper amount of coins. When I visit certain neighbors I get NO coins and just goods and only certain neighbors.
I reported the opposite problem in Beta. There I will get ONLY coins and no goods and again it is only certain neighbors.

DeletedUser115

Hi frantastic -

While coins should always been awarded from neighborly helps - supplies are only awarded if the player has recently helped you as well. If they aren't actively assisting you, you won't get supplies from helping them.

How often do you encounter not getting any coins?

Which buildings are you helping?

DeletedUser61

Any chance that the Coin storage in your Main Hall was capped out??

DeletedUser915

Actually it was only receiving goods (not supplies) and no coins..and just specific people. Was having the opposite problem in Beta getting coins and no goods but that has cleared up there.

Any chance that the Coin storage in your Main Hall was capped out??
No had room for coins in main hall...the next neighbor worked just like normal coins and goods When Main Hall is full it prompts if you want to continue without the full # of coins.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115

Unfortunately, we have not been able to reproduce this issue.

If anyone else experiences this issue, or can provide more reproduction steps, please let us know. :)