• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Missing Diamonds

DeletedUser3059

7/4/16 I attempted to purchase 1100 diamonds for $9.99. I got a message that it didn't process. However, my PayPal account shows that the money did, in fact, get sent for the diamonds. I contacted PayPal about not getting the diamonds I paid for and they will be contacting the game developers about it. I either need the diamonds or a refund of what I paid. There must be a glitch processing the orders. I attempted twice later to buy the 500 diamonds just to see if it would go through and it didn't.

DeletedUser1603

Hi @Onnalee , thank you for your report. Could you please send us a support ticket so we can take a look for you at your account?

DeletedUser3059

I will when I get home tonight. I work nights. Anyway, just logged into the game and now it shows my account as -1099 diamonds. I actually had one diamond left, so I have no idea why it's showing I'm -1099. Don't even know how that's possible.

DeletedUser3059

Please give me the email for support. I haven't been able to find it. Thanks. I can email them about the diamonds, with the info from my PayPal account where I made the purchase. Thanks.