• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Missing Fairy Quests.

DeletedUser23702

Back a few weeks ago the storyline quests in the Fairies chapter stopped coming up.
I remember turning down a story quest, but cannot remember what it was.
The bug fix that was mentioned in the most recent game updates did not work
" Quests - In some cases the questline would not correctly continue in the Fairies chapter, which has now been fixed. "

DeletedUser24344

People aren't getting the "Research trees and lampions" quest.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Nightguest I have created the ticket and have received a response. But all it said was that there is indeed a bug and that development is working on it. There was no mention of the "manual fix" you mentioned upthread.

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
I've had a look at my queue and up to now all of the quests that were reported to me were fixed.
(There was a slight delay as I was held up a bit, sorry about that).

If any of the people who sent a ticket BEFORE this message has not gotten a reply from me about being fixed, please can you let me know what the ticket ID is and I'll have a look at it directly.

DeletedUser23702

@Nightguest I have created the ticket and have received a response. But all it said was that there is indeed a bug and that development is working on it. There was no mention of the "manual fix" you mentioned upthread.
I got the same response too.
Now will try to wait patiently for the bug fix to happen :)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Minski-2 Have you completed a quest since getting the response from customer support? And if so, was it replaced by the a storyline quest or by another generic quest? The one that has been getting skipped and is breaking the chain is the quest to "Research Trees and Lampions." If you see that pop up, you know things are fixed.

DeletedUser23702

Hi Henroo,
it did pop up and I've been powering through the quests. Have now come to some that are going to take a few hours to do (15 cocoons and 15 dream sheep, and I only have 5 of each farm.) So more or less caught up on how they should have been.