• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Missing GA

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Nothing like logging in and your AM asking where’s your Golden Abyss so they can update the WS spreadsheet. :eek::oops:o_O
Level 18 Golden Abyss… gone. :’(

I was moving a residence yesterday and saw my population go red. I thought I had sold the residence by accident. I built another residence and time boost leveled it to get population back to black. Then today … “Where’s your GA?” Yikes!

(Ticket submitted ~ Sinya Arda)

Blueriven

That's bad. But I fear support cannot do anything. There a one time chance for deleted event buildings, but deleted wonders are normally not restored. I accidentally deleted my abyss after a FA, but it was just at level two or three and I didn't get it back. Heard it from other players too.
Only change that it was because of a bug. Keep my fingers crossed for you.

Gkyr

Chef
My guess is that you were playing on your mobile. If you are not careful to come all the way out of E before you pocket it, strange things can and do happen.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
I do play on an iPad. The thing is, my game’s been glitching on the wonders since the last update. It has shown some as ready to upgrade when they’re still needing runes. I’m having to constantly log out and back in when it freezes up while trying to upgrade said wonders. It’s happening in all my cities, not just Sinya. This wasn’t the case when the GA disappeared. I wasn’t doing anything involving the Abyss. I was rearranging residences so they lined up. (I’m picky like that, lol.)

In Beta we have separate buttons for moving or selling a building. I’m looking forward to it coming to Live. :)

DeletedUser27062

That's bad. But I fear support cannot do anything. There a one time chance for deleted event buildings, but deleted wonders are normally not restored. I accidentally deleted my abyss after a FA, but it was just at level two or three and I didn't get it back. Heard it from other players too.
Only change that it was because of a bug. Keep my fingers crossed for you.
I got my level 12 Needles back after deleting it by accident. Support said they allow for one such recovery per year. I really really appreciated that.

Nothing like logging in and your AM asking where’s your Golden Abyss so they can update the WS spreadsheet. :eek::oops:o_O
Level 18 Golden Abyss… gone. :’(

I was moving a residence yesterday and saw my population go red. I thought I had sold the residence by accident. I built another residence and time boost leveled it to get population back to black. Then today … “Where’s your GA?” Yikes!

(Ticket submitted ~ Sinya Arda)
o_Oo_Oo_O Wow that is harsh.

Killy-

Yeah, on the german server you accidently delete your lvl 34 Simia and all you get from the support is a copy pasta message that says "we don't restore wonders". Months of progress down the drain and close to leaving the game, well well. The US-support-team seems awesome, be nice to them. ;)