• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Missing item

Marilyn*43

I purchased a magical residence and paid with diamonds... only to find out that when i was trying to place it the spot i had ready for it that it didn't fit and it dissapeared.. what do i do know ????? i'm confused...

Marilyn*43

Thank you for the info.... I did go back and double checked... only to find nothing there... I did contact support and hopefully they will fix it... Thank you...

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Thank you for the info.... I did go back and double checked... only to find nothing there... I did contact support and hopefully they will fix it... Thank you...
I'm sorry to hear that, Marilyn. Best of luck to you.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
You say you paid with diamonds, but did you diamond total actually do down? It has been my experience when I try to buy a building to put out there is no room and I have to cancel the purchase, nothing was paid because the game does not take your goods or diamonds until you actually place the building.

Marilyn*43

You say you paid with diamonds, but did you diamond total actually do down? It has been my experience when I try to buy a building to put out there is no room and I have to cancel the purchase, nothing was paid because the game does not take your goods or diamonds until you actually place the building.
It did.. But, it's OK... I moved on..

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It did.. But, it's OK... I moved on..

If you lost the diamonds and did not get the building, you really need to file an in-game ticket with Support. They can look at your account history and data and see what happened and probably either give you the building or give you back the diamonds you lost. Weird glitches can happen. You could have lost contact with the server at just that moment and that caused the loss.

Marilyn*43

If you lost the diamonds and did not get the building, you really need to file an in-game ticket with Support. They can look at your account history and data and see what happened and probably either give you the building or give you back the diamonds you lost. Weird glitches can happen. You could have lost contact with the server at just that moment and that caused the loss.
I tried... They couldn't find anything & I felt like a idiot because the reply made it as if I didn't know what I was doing.. I am new at this .. But, I'm not going to argue about programing of which I have no knowledge of.. So yeah.. I moved on..

Last edited: