• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Missing KP from KP bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laochra

Is the response we get from Support the end-all, be-all.....this is your final answer, do not pass go....with no recourse?

In one city, I spent all of my KP & set an enhancement for the extended KP bar, because I knew that it would be late the next day before I could get to my city. When I logged in the next evening, instead of finding a full 20 KP bar, I had 13. I submitted a ticket to Support. A few days later I received a response that said something to the effect of "Sorry for your difficulties, we have forwarded your issue to the developers to look into this & perhaps they can help you."
A few days ago, in another city, I collected my KP, checked to make sure my enhancement was going to remain in effect for the needed amount of time, then the next evening, logged in to find 10 KP in the extended bar. :confused:

I submitted a new ticket to support asking for feedback as to why this has happened again & noticed that my first ticket was marked "resolved/completed". I just received a response from Support stating that they will forward the problem to the developers for review. They also said that they could not add the missing KP to my bar & it wouldn't be beneficial to me anyway, so instead, they are dropping a few AWKPs into my inventory. o_O:(
Seriously?
The game glitches, we lose out on the precious little bit of KP we are still allowed to get & we're given an apology & a consolation token? Is this the pc way of saying "too bad, so sad...."? {insert facepalm}

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Compensation does not usually occur in regard to bugs unless it has been approved by the developers. That is something that is rare unless it is done game wide. We do not pick and choose who receives compensation, only the developers make a decision regarding tickets or a game wide issue.

Laochra

This reoccurred again in one of my cities a couple of days ago. It would be funny if they are trying to slow down my progression, seeing as I am only able to log in once a day now with my FT job. :rolleyes:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
As you should be aware, discussing tickets are not allowed. Closing, feel free to reopen with a bug reporting format. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.