• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Missing towns

DeletedUser1094

Each day on Sever Felyndral one of my biggest lands have been loosing towns each day. I now have large green patches with no towns where there were towns few days ago now there gone. With these missing towns I am down on coin collection and little movement to expand. If you are deleting these non player towns fine but you need to make up coin collection somewhere else. Each day I clear history, cache etc.. but I am still missing towns. I do not need a pat statement on what I am to do I want to know what you the developers are going to do. I will check back in a few days for your answer.

DeletedUser511

Inactive players get removed for active ones later. They will never make up for anything in this game. The older players have lost out on a lot because of updates and stuff with no make up so dont waste your breath.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

If you are right then explain how come I have at least 20 inactive players on two other worlds with much more expansion then the new world where I have lost half of the players. wouldn't you think older worlds with inactive player would be deleted first instead of a bran new world just starting out.

DeletedUser

If you are right then explain how come I have at least 20 inactive players on two other worlds with much more expansion then the new world where I have lost half of the players. wouldn't you think older worlds with inactive player would be deleted first instead of a bran new world just starting out.
You would think, wouldn't you?

Valtitude

Each day on Sever Felyndral one of my biggest lands have been loosing towns each day. I now have large green patches with no towns where there were towns few days ago now there gone. With these missing towns I am down on coin collection and little movement to expand. If you are deleting these non player towns fine but you need to make up coin collection somewhere else. Each day I clear history, cache etc.. but I am still missing towns. I do not need a pat statement on what I am to do I want to know what you the developers are going to do. I will check back in a few days for your answer.
Katwijk is keeping track of Felyndral neighborhoods in another area of this forum. Scroll down the main forum page. You should see the posts.