• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mobil and 2 Accounts HELP!!!

DeletedUser4188

Hi, I have contacted the dems about signing into the mobil app for a different account all they said was check if the server is right I know about that and it's the right server UGH
My daughter and I are going on vacation and she has an Elevnar account as do I, I can get into the app and do what I need to in my city but every time she tries it says her password is wrong (it's not), we have changed the password hoping to resolve this issue but nope no help.

Anyone know what to do????? Help!!

Last edited by a moderator:

StarLoad

At the main login screen the upper rt corner you can select the server country.... US, UK, DE ... ect

DeletedUser4188

I know about that it's not the problem.
Cany anyone else log into another account on the App!?!

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Yes. When you click on "Logout" the first time there is another "logout" in the bottom left of the screen where you choose which world. Make sure you delete the username and the **** for the password so that you will be starting fresh. I get that you may know this but just in case....