• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mobile Alerts

Iyapo1

Not to make light of this because this is really great as it is.
But it proves out cities could also be fed to us as a list.
And that list could have production times.
For example:
"Planks Manufactory;lvl23;=1:23;(etc)
Golden Abyss;lvl18;=2:54;(....)
Barracks;lvl30;=1:17;(...)"

where "=#:##" is the countdown to finishing the current progress

by converting these to clock times, we could see at a glance, "Oh, if I want to be current in my completions, I need to be online at (example) 3:17 pm, 3:23 pm, and again at 4:54 pm.
This would significantly cut down our hangout time and allow more time for RL without compromising the game in any way.

Iyapo1

I didnt want to derail over there.

Doesnt Inno have an option where players can get an alert when productions are done?

I turn all that noise off! But most games offer alerts, so I just assumed this one did.

Soleil Nightbloom

Yes, it does. Select the gear icon, then click “Data Usage Options”, then select “Contact Options”, under contact options make sure to have a check mark next to “Receive push notifications on your mobile device about events, gifts and sales”. Make sure to save your selections and you should be all set :)