• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mobile App for Elvenar

DeletedUser

I was wondering if the developers had though about making a mobile app for Elvenar? I know Forge or Empire and some of the other Innogames have a mobile app. I think the creation of the mobile app would make the game better and accessible by more players.

DeletedUser2191

I think this would be quite beneficial. Allow players who have longer work/ school days to pop on while on a break. It just might be a tiny solution for the constant inactive/ dead cities as it would allow more opportunity for someone to play. If it were to become available via an app, might increase revenue for Inno with diamond purchases.

DeletedUser61

In a couple of different venues, most recently in the Facebook Q&A, Timon has very carefully said, "We have nothing to announce at this time."

joncrichton

Ive wanted 1 since the beginning, even basic to collect and reset city only, but even FoE didnt get it till what last year I think it was

JC