• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

mobile app says no internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3606

i use the mobile app daily and have since right after its release, mainly for visits since it is much easier there. as of yesterday my mobile app says no internet connection. i can access the internet just fine from other apps on my phone. i am also unable to visit the us.elvenar.com website from my mobile device, however all other web browsing works just fine. I can still access the game just fine still from my desktop pc. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app , and after doing that cannot even log into to my account after starting the app.

Faedrake

I am also unable to access the game using mobile data for the past couple of days.

Are you on Cricket or AT&T by chance? I'm wondering if this is a game issue or a carrier issue. Though like you my other apps use mobile data just fine.

I can't use the wifi for games at work. I used to set 3hr productions up on my breaks using my LTE connection. I'll be locked out all day until this is fixed. :(

DeletedUser3606

I do use AT&T

also i just checked and the app does work just fine over wifi, just not when using mobile data, which is also when i use it most often.

how do i deal with this should i contact at&t about it or?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I do use AT&T
also i just checked and the app does work just fine over wifi, just not when using mobile data, which is also when i use it most often.
how do i deal with this should i contact at&t about it or?
It's probably worth filing an in-game bug report. On the gear, pick data usage options, then contact us which takes you to any existing tickets, then contact us again to file a report.

In the meantime, if you have access to a VPN, you could try activating that before you play, to see if your cell-data provider is interfering.

DeletedUser3606

i did file an in game bug report about this issue. thanks.

im not sure what you mean by "on the gear"

i have also usually use a vpn, and when this happened tried turning it off but it still wont work over mobile data with or without the vpn. both ways work fine when using wifi though

DeletedUser3606

i received a reply to my in game bug report

"This issue has indeed been reported and forwarded to our development team to be corrected. Please keep an eye on the Release Notes that come with every game update, which can be found on our Elvenar Forum, for any updates on this matter."

DeletedUser4194

We apologize for this and are looking into this issue. Make sure you send us a ticket if you haven't yet, with the following information for a better chance to identify the issue:

Game version: __
Game world: __
Android or iOS: __
Humans or Elves: __
Carrier: __

In the meantime, as has been indicated in this thread, using wifi will allow you to play. Our apologies for this, and thank you in advance.

Anyone still experiencing this issue? Please let us know right away and include the details listed.

Last edited by a moderator:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I pretty much only use wifi for mobile, so am not having this problem personally. It was reported by an FS member yesterday and another one today. I provided a link to this thread along with the request to send in a ticket. While I hope they have, just wanted to let you know it was still an issue as late as this morning.

DeletedUser23049

i use the mobile app daily and have since right after its release, mainly for visits since it is much easier there. as of yesterday my mobile app says no internet connection. i can access the internet just fine from other apps on my phone. i am also unable to visit the us.elvenar.com website from my mobile device, however all other web browsing works just fine. I can still access the game just fine still from my desktop pc. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app , and after doing that cannot even log into to my account after starting the app.
I do not no what's going on but my chat is not working on my LT an this is the 1st time it's ever happened. An what Great timing!!!!! An oh yea come on INNO get your .... Together.

DeletedUser23977

I have this issue as well. I play on my desktop with no problems at all (except it takes FOREVER to complete helps/neighbor visits). My cell phone is Samsung Galaxy S9+, and I also have a 2017 version IPad. Both of those devices have tons of storage available, so I know that is not the issue. All apps etc. work fine on those devices. I have AT&T cellular service with unlimited everything, and Armstrong internet service/wifi in my home. I could have 8-10 people in my home using wifi on various devices and no one ever complains about disconnect or sluggishness. The Elvenar apps however constantly have a problem. Within seconds of logging in, I get a notice and icon that says no internet connection. It connects, disconnects repeatedly. While connected, actions I do usually won't register. It's extremely frustrating. I have tried connecting only wifi, only mobile data and the same problem occurs. I sent a bug report and got a standard canned reply that was no help whatsoever.

Vasrana

I too am having troubles today. I like to auto-fight my tourneys on mobile but it keeps getting stuck. I've never had such trouble. Deleted and reinstalled the app and still having trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.