• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mobile App Won't Load - Android

Alpha Lyrae

The mobile app will not load on my Android. Browser game loads just fine. Is anyone else having this issue? I thought it was due to the event beginning today and expected a short downtime, but I haven't been able to get the game to load since I woke 5 hours ago.

Yes, I've cleared my cache, restarted my phone, etc

I'm just trying to figure out if it's my issue or more widespread. TIA

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
A lot of people on the Facebook groups have been having issues since yesterday. Some of them were saying there was an internet outage somewhere that was causing a lot of problems, but not sure where. Have you only tried through your cell service or through wifi also?

Alpha Lyrae

After posting, I checked Facebook and saw that I'm not the only one.

I went to the Play Store and updated all of my apps and now I'm in.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
It's a Chrome update from March 22 that has caused a huge problem with how Androids access the web. It's tied to Android System WebView. You need to update both of those in the Play Store.

Jonas2560

after today's update don't load Elvenar app on android
I uninstalled and installed and not working
not load elvenar game write wifi wrong, loading 1/17 98%
version 1.187.1-6d8c2b3-256(us 1.186)
Android 6.0
Google Chrome is working OK
in PC Neighborly Help is very slow(most time need to open Word Map - and Neighbor City to button "neighborly help") , so I game Elvenar on PC but help only on an Android device