• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mobile Apps...?

DeletedUser

Are there any plans to develop mobile access to Elvenar? That would be wonderful!!

DeletedUser51

At this time, I can tell you we are currently working on continuing to improve the browser version of the Elvenar and adding new content for everyone to enjoy.

Perhaps in the future this will be something we may consider adding, but not at this time.

DeletedUser

Not sure about IOS, but if you have an Android phone, try using the Puffin browser. Just be sure to enable flash mode once the game starts. It's slow, but it works pretty good for collections.

DeletedUser

Puffin browser doesnt appear to work anymore. I get the message that there are no mobile apps available and to log in on a PC

DeletedUser

Puffin browser doesnt appear to work anymore. I get the message that there are no mobile apps available and to log in on a PC
Have you tried Photon? Similar browser, sometimes one works while the other doesn't.