• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mobile emulator

Talaedraiia

I play on an iPad and need an emulator to be able to use Elven Architect. I can not get the new version of Puffin, that is able to be downloaded, to work. Any other suggestions would be very welcomed

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
I am using Android/Chrome and there I can choose to view "desktop site" in the menu in Chrome. Maybe there is something similar on iPad?
When I do this on my phone then elvenarchitects works better, but I only use it for viewing on my phone. When I want to edit I always do it on my computer.

Soleil Nightbloom

I play on an iPad and need an emulator to be able to use Elven Architect.
I use google chrome with a windows 10 laptop and can access elven architect. For some reason it works great on my laptop not so much with my iPad and phone. You might want to make sure your system is updated and/or your chrome is updated. I had to do that a few times and it was fine after that.

BrinDarby

even FireFox mobile, has "view as desktop" as an option...

never thought I'd say this, wish it was as easy as it was
in the netscape/ie wars....

a mobile device is nothing more than a touchscreen UI. A good
semi-new phone is better than the best pentium was, why are we
still having playform issues ???? phones aren't so smart, are they ??