• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mobile - Factory Next does not cause the zoom setting to change

• Thread starter Deleted User - 312108
  • Start date

Deleted User - 312108

Current State:
When I initiate the factory production and move to the next factory via the arrow, it changes the zoom to be zoomed in rather than the zoom I had previously set.
Proposed State:
GIVEN the player has changed the zoom to show as much as the map as possible AND the player has entered the factory production screen AND started a factory production WHEN the player clicks the arrow to move to the next factory THEN the game does not alter the zoom level set by the player.

DeletedUser20951

Ugh, this does sound annoying, indeed. I feel claustrophobic when zoomed in, and only do so temporarily if I want to study the appearance of a structure up close or by accidental roll of the scroll wheel on my mouse.

DeletedUser5676

Agreed. There's never a good reason for the interface to impose a different magnification than the one the user set.