• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mobile Visits Not Recording?

DeletedUser3122

When I record who did visits, I use the notifications tab history. I have a FS member that didn't have required visit amounts last week, and when I wrote to ask if something was up, he said it was strange, he visited every day on mobile. I'm wondering if that was an excuse (he's gotten previous warnings) or if the mobile app is not always recording visits. Anyone else have this happen?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I have had it happen prior to mobile version. Had a member who almost always visited every day and the couple times I noted they hadn't they messaged me to advise they had. I always put it down to a timing thing between my visits and theirs. Using the receiving of tools is not an accurate way of judging visits, but what else do you have?:rolleyes:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The tab history on browser only shows the 60 most recent items and I am not sure if the mobile version even shows that many. So if you get a lot of daily visits or have a lot of trades accepted within that day, a lot of other notifications may be pushed off the list before you even see them. Now, when it comes to other fellowship members, I never use the tab history to them. I just open up the fellowship list and go down it through all the members. That highlights those who visited within the past 24 hours also, even if they do not show in the tab history. So make sure to look there too for this player.