• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

? Mod

DeletedUser2396

Yes for the past few days i have been receiving invites to play another game thur the Message Box from someone who isn't in my Fellowship the Game - AgeofSpace

Is this allowed to send Messages thur the Envelope to other people or Fellowships?
and if so am i allowed to send message of another game i also play which i can supply my personal link to it

according to the Forum Game Rules it is forbidden to post that link in this forum as it would be considered an advertizement thus my Question is it also forbidden to send the info of my personal link thur the Message Envelope in Game itself as a few different people have been sending me messages advertizing this other game - AgeofSpace the past few days

Bump1

DeletedUser4671

Please submit a support ticket with the players name(s) who are spamming your inbox. Those kinds of messages are against game rules.

Side note: yes any player can message you. It can happen for a variety of reasons including joining their fellowship or help with trades. But if it is advertising, support will deal with it.

Happy gaming :)

DeletedUser2396

Please submit a support ticket with the players name(s) who are spamming your inbox. Those kinds of messages are against game rules.

Side note: yes any player can message you. It can happen for a variety of reasons including joining their fellowship or help with trades. But if it is advertising, support will deal with it.

Happy gaming :)
I am now sorry that i didn't write down their names - live an learn - but now am prepared in case it happens again - kinda why i posted this so others that get spammed will know what to do as well - thanks for the answer la' Areane

DeletedUser2191

I have also received this invite for the same game. I googled the game, went to their website, no where on that games site is any indication of a connection with InnoGames. Even when you read the invite, it is poorly written. The person who wrote it has English as not their primary language or used a bad translator. Unfortunately did not make note of the names, just deleted the message.

Sadly it appears, other game sites not in partnership or connection with Inno are creating accounts here to draw business to them.