• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moderately active player looking for a new fellowship

Petes379

I am a moderately active player boosted in marble, crystal and elixir seeking a fellowship of active players. I can't do weekly 10 chests push but looking for a fellowship that does one about once a month and also the FA's. I do daily visits to aide other fellows and will help in AW trade threads. Just looking for a fellowship that all members are active and are willing to help others in the fellowship.

oeferbii

We are rebuilding our Fellowship, Free Bird, after the majority of of our active members transferred to our sister FS, Age of Wonders, to create one strong fs as opposed to two middling groups. We have recently shed a lot of dead weight, ie members with high scores who no longer participate, so our rankings have taken a tumble, but we have a nucleus of active members who visit daily and we do our best in weekly tournaments and love the fellowship adventures - we have a great record in these, despite our low ranking, finishing just outside the top 100 in the two most recent. Please contact Rohan the Thirsty, FreeBird AM or Oeferbii for more information or just join us for the start of the fellowship adventure - no need to apply. You will be made most welcome!