• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moon Bear disaster

Aritra

Can you get them from the spire?
Nope.
I'm not evolving moon bear anyway. I acquired my eight and evolved four times. I'm not complaining. It was more the principle of it (or whatever) to be sooooo close, lol. The tenth would have been out of reach (at this point) and the ninth would have sat in inventory until I knew what the Game is going to do about artifacts. So, not a significant loss I'm sweating. I just wanted it, lol.

Deleted User - 4565442

Wait. What, hahaha!

Phoenix 2019 - Fire up to lvl 10 + 3 artifacts from adventures later
Phoenix 2020 - Storm up to lvl 10 +3 artifacts additional from trading Coronaphoenix of Coldfail artifacts for old ones
Now i'm with Aureate lvl 1 + 3 old artifacts and 2 coldfail phoenixes lvl 1 which are too weak to consider leveling (may tree at least gives me 3 kp daily)

I like moon bear tbh. But didn't like event system. Should be endless questline and no chance for additional currency.
This way work during event would decide, not luck.

And tbh i don't understand why Elvenar doesn't have daily quests/adverts to watch for rewards.
They would gain money on adverts!

T6583

I have 2 identical cities which I played identically. One filled 2 entire constellations more than the other simply by winning keys while the other did not. Picking "the right chests" isn't enough if you have bad luck. Hitting that +500 keys once or twice is a total game-changer and I'm not a fan of dumb luck making a ~20% difference in the outcome.
This pretty much matched my experience as well. And I also wasn’t a fan due to it. If you finish all quests you should get the prize in this current event format.
This seems much more on par with events from years gone where the grand prize (in this case a fully evolved bear) was out of reach for the majority of players. I didn't mind things that way because the daily prizes were generally prize enough.
I disagree. That event style had 3 grand prizes that for me were based on different levels. 1st grand prize everyone could get, 2nd grand prize was for more active players, 3rd grand prizes was for the very active players and or those willing to spend money. Those prizes were also worth it in my opinion. Plus the dailies were better, they had double days for trading in event currency too which helped get some of those prizes. That event style had its flaws as well. But to me the older style event rewarded the effort put into it. This past moon bear event felt the opposite to me. It was either spend money or get lucky with the random chests if you completed all of the quests. That’s a problem for me.

Last edited:

sam767

Hmm. I have 14 moon bear artifacts and no moon bears. What did I do wrong? Is there any recovery? My FS was in a minor state of crisis and I was not really paying attention other then jumping on Pet Food when it was a daily.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Hmm. I have 14 moon bear artifacts and no moon bears. What did I do wrong? Is there any recovery? My FS was in a minor state of crisis and I was not really paying attention other then jumping on Pet Food when it was a daily.
You should have two moon bear bases. One which you could have claimed for a few quests, and one awarded automatically between the 9th and 10th artifact of the event. Even if you did not claim the first, you should have the second.