• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moon Bear Info display

Muncho89

Game version: 1.121.1-0ddea96-256 (us 1.121)
Game world: Ceravyn
Operating System: iOS 14.3
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
My Moon Bear is upgraded to chapter Elementals and evolved to Stage 10. In the Info tab, the Platinum displayed quantity to be produced per day is 4050 but the Stage 10 info popup says 8.1k/d. When I collect the goods, it is the right amount though (8.1k)

Expected situation:
Info tab should display 8100.

Reproduction Steps
Click on Stage 10 Moon Bear
2. Go to Info tab

Screenshots of the bug:
See attached files

Attachments

• IMG_0103.PNG
    IMG_0103.PNG
    564.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0104.PNG
    IMG_0104.PNG
    535.5 KB · Views: 86

Iyapo1

This is not a display error.

Different evolutionary stages are displayed in different places.
I am not sure of the stage numbers but just as an example. . .

The base gives you 4050 platinum
@ Stage 7 you get an additional 4050 platinum
@ Stage 9 you get KP
So, looking at the image you posted.
Your hourly production and the blue status bar= Base production
Below that are the bonus productions from different stages.
It really confused me until I went over to https://elvengems.com/autumn-zodiac-2020/evolving-building/ and looked it up.

Muncho89

Would it not be better to display the progress number of what I'm actually going to collect instead of some basic number which I don't care? This "normal" behavior doesn't make sense. The progress should always display according to my building's level & stage.

Iyapo1

I agree. Since you are getting the same thing they should be added together on the display.

The way it is displayed is a little confusing when different stages give the same exact thing.
Of course some evolving buildings give different things for each stage, so I get it, but still.
I was just letting you know it is not a display error so much as a slightly irritating way to display.