• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moon Bear

LisaMV

Yes - I also saw the moonbear in my MA last week!
I have never had the opportunity to evolve the one I have ever since it first appeared, it has always been quite ignored by Inno. This is a hopeful sign! :)

DeletedUser29768

So is it a good building to have?
In chapters 4-8, it will produce great amounts of your unboosted goods, so if you need more of those, it's a must-have. A level 10 moon bear is the best producer there is for mana in chapters 9 & 10 and seeds in chapter 11. After that it gives your unboosted sentients. I don't have one, so I can't speak from experience, but looking at those stats it's certainly very attractive.

Dew Spinner

In chapters 4-8, it will produce great amounts of your unboosted goods, so if you need more of those, it's a must-have. A level 10 moon bear is the best producer there is for mana in chapters 9 & 10 and seeds in chapter 11. After that it gives your unboosted sentients. I don't have one, so I can't speak from experience, but looking at those stats it's certainly very attractive.
The Festival Merchant that you craft in the MA is better in both Mana and Seeds then the MoonBear and you don't need RRs to upgrade it each chapter.

DeletedUser29768

The Festival Merchant that you craft in the MA is better in both Mana and Seeds then the MoonBear and you don't need RRs to upgrade it each chapter.
I was basing that on info from iDavis's database, which it appears was inaccurate. Now that I think about it, 10,000 mana per day is a bit ridiculous. :eek: Edit: it's accurate!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dew Spinner

I was basing that on info from iDavis's database, which it appears was inaccurate. Now that I think about it, 10,000 mana per day is a bit ridiculous. :eek:
iDavis just reports the best buildings for the event not the "best" buildings but you can use his site to look at buildings by using his filters to see the best of the best, POP, Culture, Suppiles. etc., all the way down all the resources.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I was basing that on info from iDavis's database, which it appears was inaccurate. Now that I think about it, 10,000 mana per day is a bit ridiculous.

No, the information is correct. The Moon Bear has two slots for goods that it gives. In chapters 9 and 10, both of those slots are mana, so a level 10 Moon in chapter 10 will give you 6450 mana per slot, or 12,900 mana every 24 hours.

Dew Spinner

No, the information is correct. The Moon Bear has two slots for goods that it gives. In chapters 9 and 10, both of those slots are mana, so a level 10 Moon in chapter 10 will give you 6450 mana per slot, or 12,900 mana every 24 hours.
Is that better per square than a Festival Merchant? If so ElvenArchitech is wrong about their stats.

DeletedUser29768

Is that better per square than a Festival Merchant? If so ElvenArchitech is wrong about their stats.
A FM gets 25 mana/square/1 hr, and the Moon Bear gets 62 mana/square/1 hr. That's more than twice as good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dew Spinner

What chapter is that from, very relevant info!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

I don't think so? elvenarchitect seems to always glitch out when showing mana or seeds from evolving buildings and some set buildings and does not show the correct per hour/per square production.

Chapter 10 and level 10. The Moon Bear only gives mana if it is from chapter 9 or 10. A chapter 9/level 10 bear is about 10k mana per day.