• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone Library goods adjustment

ET-inf3rno

I may not have thought this out well, but I had so many of the mana plants and gum trees and endless scrolls, and a slice two squares wide sitting empty near my set, that I placed a long swath of them. I could bump up the productions of the plants by having an endless scroll thrown in there, providing an extra unique connection. I am just hanging out doing mostly nothing in my city right now, though, so this may not be the norm.
Some people use the set to make goods. For me it is useless my factories have better stats, and if I really need more, then I use the storm phoenix and the MM spells. I have the sets only because of the catalyst production and I try to minimize the space they use.

Yogi Dave

In my city I have 2 moonstone gates sandwiched between a row of gum trees and mana bushes. I don't really want the gum or bismuth, but like the mana. It doesn't take much space. I need to see if the mana output is worth it, though. At least it doesn't make scrolls.

ET-inf3rno

In my city I have 2 moonstone gates sandwiched between a row of gum trees and mana bushes. I don't really want the gum or bismuth, but like the mana. It doesn't take much space. I need to see if the mana output is worth it, though. At least it doesn't make scrolls.
Yes, I don't really have mana issues, maybe it is useful for that. I have xmas trees from an xmas event, they give tons of mana. Next event will be interesting, in theory the first daily exclusive will solve my seed issues too.

Silver Lady

I may have missed it somewhere but have we heard if anything is really being done to address the scroll problem? It just seems to be getting worse and worse! Help please I’m drowning and soon I will have to abandon my sinking city!

Alram

Flippers just flip
I may have missed it somewhere but have we heard if anything is really being done to address the scroll problem? It just seems to be getting worse and worse! Help please I’m drowning and soon I will have to abandon my sinking city!
It feels like we are a science experiment. Will we just continue to let one in three players drown or will we save them?

Crow Last Elf

It feels like we are a science experiment. Will we just continue to let one in three players drown or will we save them?

I agree, I think of it as a social science experiment. Inno has changed the environment and throws semi-useful tools at us wondering if we can overcome the difficulty.... sounds fun, doesn't it?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
international.png
Am I stroking out or is this hard to read?

OnlyElves

For me personally the solution to this problem was obvious: quit playing. I spent 20 months getting to Constructs, then found I could not unload my bismuth. At that point the game was no longer fun. I resigned from my FS, stopped playing the spire, and locked the doors to the workshops and factories. I log in once or twice per day to collect whatever my cuty makes automatically, originally to upgrade my AWs so fellows who had donated would get their rewards.

I know this doesn't work for everyone, but this is just a game. if you feel Inno has treated you unfairly then move on. It was actually freeing to not feel that I should log in every 10 hours to collect KPs.

Last edited: