• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone Library in the spire

Zebruh

I managed to get another Library and 2 Endless Scrolls. So unfortunately, I can't get everything to it's full potential, but I was trying to think of the best way to arrange them. The left configuration gets me the 4th connection for the 2nd Library but I don't really need the extra CC. So I was thinking the right configuration would be better to get the extra SFs. Unless there is another more-optimal way I may not be thinking of?

MoonstoneLibrary.png

Ariel Greensleeves

So I have a choice of using 6 royal restorations to upgrade my mana plant 6x and produce 320 mana/1 square. Amazing!
Or I can upgrade pilgrims manor 1x (with 6 RR) and produce 133 mana/sq. But the total is 4600/day!
I'm all about that math.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Some* people do have more things to upgrade than they have RRs (or blueprints, diamonds, etc to craft them).

*maybe most
That is very true! I find elvenarchitect a great resource when trying to prioritize my rr upgrades.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
When exactly did I complain? I simply stated a fact. I have never gotten an Endless Scroll. I have never seen one available to craft in the MA.

I had better luck in the spire than you, but you had better luck in the MA then me.

None of my libraries can produce CC. I would gladly trade 1 library for an Endless Scroll as then I could have enough pieces to produce 2 CC.

I wasn't complaining. I was asking if anyone knows if the pieces have been removed. And, yes, I hope the answer is no so that I can get the missing piece. I hardly think that qualifies as complaining.

Here's the thing. A person mentions something and they do so because it's significant enough for them to mention. You mentioned that you couldn't get and endless scroll but got 2 libraries. While you didn't say it was a complaint, the reader has to decide why you put it in there....and that leaves some room for interpretation. Hence, the fact that you brought it up in contrast to not getting the endless scrolls could be interpreted as a complaint, even if you didn't intend it to be so. That's rhetoric for you. Not always easy and often easy to misunderstand..

AJ

Guurt The Destroyer

Here's the thing. A person mentions something and they do so because it's significant enough for them to mention. You mentioned that you couldn't get and endless scroll but got 2 libraries. While you didn't say it was a complaint, the reader has to decide why you put it in there....and that leaves some room for interpretation. Hence, the fact that you brought it up in contrast to not getting the endless scrolls could be interpreted as a complaint, even if you didn't intend it to be so. That's rhetoric for you. Not always easy and often easy to misunderstand..

AJ

You should go back and read their comment. They were telling me to stop complaining. It wasn't constructive. It wasn't discussion.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
You should go back and read their comment. They were telling me to stop complaining. It wasn't constructive. It wasn't discussion.

When they said, " You're honestly complaining about getting 2 libraries? Be glad you got that and not SWs/PPs like I did. I have seen the endless scroll several times in the MA btw" I took it that they were kidding you and pointing out how lucky you were to get 2 libraries. The word "complaining" has a wide range of connotations, everywhere from actually complaining to a mild form of humor. "You were thinking you had bad luck, it could have been worse," or something like that. In context it appears to me it could have been either in this case. But then my point is that things we say are often mis-construed and thus the best way to avoid negativity is to put the best face on the comment you can. Take it as humor if you can, or an honest appraisal, before you see it as a person attack. Sorry if I've stepped in where I should not. When it comes to communication matters I do try to get people to understand and get along with good communication practices and this just looked like a misunderstanding to me so I said what I said.
AJ

Guurt The Destroyer

@Guurt The Destroyer Did you get an endless scroll yet?

Yes, I did. About 2 weeks later. I now have 2 working Moonstone sets, which is pretty cool. It took about 2.5 months to finally see the Endless Scroll show up in the MA. I can't complain, while I had some bad luck with that one piece taking forever, I did have really great luck that week in the Spire when the Moonstone set accidentally appeared.

When they said, " You're honestly complaining about getting 2 libraries? Be glad you got that and not SWs/PPs like I did. I have seen the endless scroll several times in the MA btw" I took it that they were kidding you and pointing out how lucky you were to get 2 libraries. The word "complaining" has a wide range of connotations, everywhere from actually complaining to a mild form of humor. "You were thinking you had bad luck, it could have been worse," or something like that. In context it appears to me it could have been either in this case. But then my point is that things we say are often mis-construed and thus the best way to avoid negativity is to put the best face on the comment you can. Take it as humor if you can, or an honest appraisal, before you see it as a person attack. Sorry if I've stepped in where I should not. When it comes to communication matters I do try to get people to understand and get along with good communication practices and this just looked like a misunderstanding to me so I said what I said.
AJ

Complaining is a pretty specific word. You can interpret it as humor, but that seems pretty generous to me.

My interpretation was that the original post telling me not to complain was needlessly aggressive or petty. I understand they were salty that they had bad luck that week in the Spire, but I don't really see how that was my fault. Rather than taking the bait and responding with more vitriol I simply said I wasn't complaining. I was trying to be diplomatic while at the same time pushing back on being called a complainer for asking a question.