• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone Library in the spire

Starr621

I don't have it. I crafted a set from the MA, but the Endless Scroll has yet to appear. I have been waiting. I had hoped I would get it in the Spire, but instead I got 2 more Libraries and a few of the 1x1 but I didn't get the Endless Scroll.

So again, does anyone actually know if the Moonstone pieces are still in the MA?

Trust me the missing piece isn't under my pillow, or in my inventory, or behind the couch. I just don't have it.

You're honestly complaining about getting 2 libraries? Be glad you got that and not SWs/PPs like I did. I have seen the endless scroll several times in the MA btw

Guurt The Destroyer

You're honestly complaining about getting 2 libraries? Be glad you got that and not SWs/PPs like I did. I have seen the endless scroll several times in the MA btw

When exactly did I complain? I simply stated a fact. I have never gotten an Endless Scroll. I have never seen one available to craft in the MA.

I had better luck in the spire than you, but you had better luck in the MA then me.

None of my libraries can produce CC. I would gladly trade 1 library for an Endless Scroll as then I could have enough pieces to produce 2 CC.

I wasn't complaining. I was asking if anyone knows if the pieces have been removed. And, yes, I hope the answer is no so that I can get the missing piece. I hardly think that qualifies as complaining.

Iyapo1

I gotta say, if I went from 1 almost set to three almost sets..the almost would be driving me up a wall! Happy dance about 2 more libraries, but they are useless without the endless scroll.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I gotta say, if I went from 1 almost set to three almost sets..the almost would be driving me up a wall! Happy dance about 2 more libraries, but they are useless without the endless scroll.
If you have 2 gates, you could have all 3 libraries share one endless scroll in the middle and have the gates be sliced bread on the outside of the Moonstone sammich.

Guurt The Destroyer

If you have 2 gates, you could have all 3 libraries share one endless scroll in the middle and have the gates be sliced bread on the outside of the Moonstone sammich.

I only have 1 Gate. If I Had 2 gates or 2 Endless Scrolls I could make all three sets work. But sadly I have 1 Gate, 0 Endless Scrolls, 2 Gum Trees, and 2 Mana Plants. I would say that having 3 Libraries is useless without the extra pieces, but really they are no more useless than my current Libraries are as I have never been able to produce a CC. I suspect the Endless Scroll is still in the MA and hopefully it will show up for me at some point, and then I will have 2 fully working Libraries.

Crazy that I got 4 pieces for the Moonstone set in this week's Spire. Random is random. Someone is always the outlier with odd bad/good luck.

ElfGunn

I managed to score 2 Libraries, an Endless Scroll and a mana plant this week. I went to the top, in order to have every chance. I guess the Moonstone set will be gone next week?

I now have a total of 11 mana and gum attached to my Library set. I've updated all of them to Chapter 9...they are great for mana!

qaccy

21 Endless Scrolls
45 Gum Trees
48 Mana Plants
25 Moonstone Gates
17 Moonstone Libraries

I imagine I could get quite a lot out of these if I actually needed what they produce...although if I'm being honest, if I built anything it'd be for the Tree Gum and Bismuth lol

Guurt The Destroyer

@Guurt The Destroyer ,
You only need 1 Gate for 4 Libraries... you do tho need :
(2 lib) .... 2 libraries, 1 gate, 1 scroll, 2 mana, 2 gum
(4 lib) .... 4 Libraries, 1 gate, 2 scrolls, 4 mana, 4 gum

( duhh, to get the Catalyst from all libraries )
You might be able to do it with slightly less, but
having what I listed is 100% to work.

Yes, if I had 2 Endless Scrolls, but I have 0 Endless Scrolls. I also only have 2 Mana and 2 Gum.

I might get to 1 Endless Scrolls, but unless they go back into the Spire accidentally there is no way to get more than 1 Endless Scroll. So at best I could power 2 Libraries to full.

To power 3 Libraries to full you need to have either 1 Gate and 2 Endless Scrolls, or 2 Gates and 1 Endless Scrolls. Plus 2 each of Mana and Gum.

Currently I can power 0 Libraries to full. Maybe Endless Scrolls will finally appear in the MA for me... maybe it will not. I wait and see.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Now that the Moonstone "oopsie" week is over: I wonder if we will get a full 6 weeks of Gingerbread Mansion artifacts in the spire, or if the Moonstone week will count as 1 of the 6 scheduled weeks and we will only have 5 weeks of Gingerbread artifacts. Perhaps @helya could shed some light on this?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
They did not give Beta a full six weeks of the Bear artifact when the same thing happened there, so I really doubt they will shift their schedule just for Gingerbread.

Dew Spinner

Yes, if I had 2 Endless Scrolls, but I have 0 Endless Scrolls. I also only have 2 Mana and 2 Gum.

I might get to 1 Endless Scrolls, but unless they go back into the Spire accidentally there is no way to get more than 1 Endless Scroll. So at best I could power 2 Libraries to full.

To power 3 Libraries to full you need to have either 1 Gate and 2 Endless Scrolls, or 2 Gates and 1 Endless Scrolls. Plus 2 each of Mana and Gum.

Currently I can power 0 Libraries to full. Maybe Endless Scrolls will finally appear in the MA for me... maybe it will not. I wait and see.
I have 4 full library sets hooked to 1 Endless Scroll.

Guurt The Destroyer

I have 4 full library sets hooked to 1 Endless Scroll.

Yes, you can have 3 or 4 Libraries with 1 Endless Scroll or 1 Moonstone Gate, but ONLY if you have multiples of the other pieces.

Again, I have 0 Endless Scrolls.

I currently have 0 Endless Scrolls and 1 Moonstone Gate.

To fully power 3 (or 4) Libraries I would need to get either 1 Endless Scroll and 1 more Moonstone Gate, or I would need to get 2 more Endless Scrolls. Currently it is impossible for me to do either.

The most I can hope for is 1 Endless Scroll, assuming the Moonstone Library pieces that you have 0 copies of can still be crafted.

At this point the best I can hope for is to power 2 Libraries.

OIM20

Now that the Moonstone "oopsie" week is over: I wonder if we will get a full 6 weeks of Gingerbread Mansion artifacts in the spire, or if the Moonstone week will count as 1 of the 6 scheduled weeks and we will only have 5 weeks of Gingerbread artifacts. Perhaps @helya could shed some light on this?
She said in the bug thread last Wednesday that she asked but didn't have an answer yet and she'd let us know when she does. I'm hoping Inno will give us the full 6 weeks.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
No word yet, but I've asked. I'll post as soon as I know anything.