• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone Library in the spire

Soleil Nightbloom

0DEE21FE-436E-4264-A756-40CB971452FE.jpeg

This is so awesome! They did the same thing on Beta :cool:

qaccy

Man, I must be missing something based on the excitement here. I've got probably a dozen Moonstone sets rotting in my inventory from the past because I don't really see a benefit to having them right now...

Soleil Nightbloom

So I climbed to the top in 2 cities(my 3rd city has 5 so no need)......I won 1 library and 1 endless scroll in the city who needed it most!!!!!!

Love love love this! Mistake or gingerbread killing, dont care!!! Thank you kind Inno Devs!
I’m trying to hurry up and get to the top too! So far just got a gum tree but staying positive I get a library and moonstone gate for a third set, although not as lucky as you.

Iyapo1

We tattled again. Didn't we learn our lesson from the brown bear?
I actually thought players....specifically new players needed to know it was in there. What lesson from brown bears? Endless quests are bad?
Man, I must be missing something based on the excitement here. I've got probably a dozen Moonstone sets rotting in my inventory from the past because I don't really see a benefit to having them right now...
You are missing the very obvious. You have a dozen....new players get 1. Which really sucks if a player crafts for diamonds.

Each library = 7 CCs per week = 42 hours of instants that I can use for something other than crafting CCs

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
When this happened on Beta and we got a week of library set pieces, instead of the first week of Bear artifacts, it was because it was a vacation/holiday weekend in Germany and there was no one there to make the correct switch. So is this another big holiday weekend in Germany?

Also, because it would interrupt their schedule, Beta only got five weeks of Bear artifacts, because that week of Moonstone was counted as a Bear week, so I would expect only five weeks of Gingerbread artifacts on the Live servers.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
When this happened on Beta and we got a week of library set pieces, instead of the first week of Bear artifacts, it was because it was a vacation/holiday weekend in Germany and there was no one there to make the correct switch. So is this another big holiday weekend in Germany?

Also, because it would interrupt their schedule, Beta only got five weeks of Bear artifacts, because that week of Moonstone was counted as a Bear week, so I would expect only five weeks of Gingerbread artifacts on the Live servers.
You would think that if somebody was asleep at the switch and did not make the change, we would have gotten a 7th week of Bear artifacts. IE, the Spire would keep offering the same rewards until somebody changed it. Unless maybe there is something in the Spire programing that it automatically defaults to the Library set unless told otherwise?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
The Library gives an extra Combining Catalyst a day with full links and is such a good source of scrolls that it permanently unbalanced tier 2 goods in the trader. For a player like yourself who already has a huge number of Moonstone buildings, the Library set being back in the Spire this week is no big deal. But when the Moonstone set got moved to the Magic Academy, it also got restricted to only 1 copy. From what I have read, the Moonstone set was never supposed to go back in the Spire. But due to this glitch, it has. This week might be the only chance to have multiple copies of Moonstone buildings that a newer player will ever get.