• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone Library in the spire

qaccy

The Library gives an extra Combining Catalyst a day with full links and is such a good source of scrolls that it permanently unbalanced tier 2 goods in the trader. For a player like yourself who already has a huge number of Moonstone buildings, the Library set being back in the Spire this week is no big deal. But when the Moonstone set got moved to the Magic Academy, it also got restricted to only 1 copy. From what I have read, the Moonstone set was never supposed to go back in the Spire. But due to this glitch, it has. This week might be the only chance to have multiple copies of Moonstone buildings that a newer player will ever get.
That's the thing. Remember that I said all of my Moonstone stuff is in my inventory (and after counting, it turns out I have enough pieces to build 17 complete sets with a lot of extra little bits). I've never had more than a single set, the first full one I completed, in my city. I even removed that one a long time ago. For me, it wasn't significant enough for me to keep around. Hence my confusion over why it's apparently such a big deal that it's back in the Spire this week...

Iyapo1

Hence my confusion over why it's apparently such a big deal that it's back in the Spire this week...
I am happy that you dont feel any pressing need to craft for diamonds. For players who want diamonds and dont want to pay for them getting more than one of these buildings is a big deal.

qaccy

I am happy that you dont feel any pressing need to craft for diamonds. For players who want diamonds and dont want to pay for them getting more than one of these buildings is a big deal.
Don't get me wrong, I do plenty of crafting! Pretty much always crafting something. Does it have to do with Spire performance? Along with the rest of my FS, I full clear the Spire each week so I've no shortage of catalysts and spell fragments, plus the diamonds coming in from there. I don't really use diamonds on anything other than premium expansions either...

Iyapo1

@qaccy
I think you and I craft differently.

I craft for the diamonds in the MA. Which means I craft almost everything every six hours. I have never crafted broken shards. I only craft with blueprints if I need/want it. I wont craft with relics. I often dont have enough broken shards to craft with those. I only recently reached the point that I can afford to craft the PPs. I craft things I dont want or need then frag them and craft more.
I usually win about 500 diamonds a week from the Mystical Object(the golden chest in the MA).
Most recently I threw my diamonds at the Pilgrims Manor. Another CC producer(go figure)!

And yeah, spire matters! I gold spire in 2 cities and silver in a third. I still run out of CCs and frags. With this library I will have 3 libraries and 1 PM....I will start gaining a surplus of CCs! I am very excited.

Deleted User - 1178646

I actually thought players....specifically new players needed to know it was in there. What lesson from brown bears? Endless quests are bad?

You are missing the very obvious. You have a dozen....new players get 1. Which really sucks if a player crafts for diamonds.

Each library = 7 CCs per week = 42 hours of instants that I can use for something other than crafting CCs
To be fair to many ain't that great either lol.

I finding that out now somewhat the hard way.
I have 11 libraries in my mini town, the pelgrim set (without smith but with all bonusses) and a level 2 academy & full gold spire weekly.

I am now struggling to get rid of my CC, as of today I dropped my minimum to 2.5 vv per CC and craft everything that fits the bill. every trashy piece just for VV and I hope that by now I am able to slowly get rid of my 600 CC, for the past 2 weeks I have been trying but it was still growing. so I dropped the bar again.

This costs me a bucketload timeboosters (which I do not care about on that account but a normal player might)

On my main I craft all I want,(1-2 recipes per cycle) have a level 5 academy, play gold spire and there my CC is still growing (482), the only thing I lack are spellfragments!!!
I recently trashed a lot of my inventory for another 60K fragments to be able to keep crafting.

I only need the CC production if I had a lower than level 5 academy, or if I could not keep up with the relics to feed it.
I would like the moonstone set for some spellfragments, not the CC.

Dew Spinner

@qaccy

I craft for the diamonds in the MA. Which means I craft almost everything every six hours. I have never crafted broken shards. I only craft with blueprints if I need/want it. I wont craft with relics. I often dont have enough broken shards to craft with those. I only recently reached the point that I can afford to craft the PPs. I craft things I dont want or need then frag them and craft more.
I usually win about 500 diamonds a week from the Mystical Object(the golden chest in the MA).
Most recently I threw my diamonds at the Pilgrims Manor. Another CC producer(go figure)!

And yeah, spire matters! I gold spire in 2 cities and silver in a third. I still run out of CCs and frags. With this library I will have 3 libraries and 1 PM....I will start gaining a surplus of CCs! I am very excited.
If I know you, you will never have a surplus of CC's, LOL!

qaccy

@qaccy

Oh, so you're using time boosters on crafting then? That must be the difference! I usually don't since most of the time there's only one thing per selection that I want. That being said, I craft every rainbow cage, troop booster, 10+ KP, and pet food I see...if more than one of those are in the same batch then I'll boost! Then usually having a craft slot roll over into the refresh.

I save my boosters for building upgrades and for troop training!

Last edited:

Deleted User - 1178646

Oh, so you're using time boosters on crafting then? That must be the difference! I usually don't since most of the time there's only one thing per selection that I want. That being said, I craft every rainbow cage, troop booster, 10+ KP, and pet food I see...if more than one of those are in the same batch then I'll boost! Then usually having a craft slot roll over into the resfresh.

I save my boosters for building upgrades and for troop training!
I think people should consider normal play first.

My account with 11 libraries only exists for diamonds.
It can easily throw every resource at it as long it is get me diamonds.

My main on the other hand likes diamonds as well, but there a more sensible approach is taken. You don't randomly throw resources at it. It has to make sense.

My main negotiates to the top of the spire because it has little else for all the goods I own and create, and it crafts timwboosters, pet food and combat buildings, timwboosters only if there is a profit to make, so a pet food, combat building and a 14 h timebooster will all be made, but a pet food, combat building and a 6 times 10 min one not.

But if that's the only usuable recipe, then I make those 10 min boosters.

DeletedUser27062

So I climbed to the top in 2 cities(my 3rd city has 5 so no need)......I won 1 library and 1 endless scroll in the city who needed it most!!!!!!

Love love love this! Mistake or gingerbread killing, dont care!!! Thank you kind Inno Devs!
I got four libraries, 2 gates, 2 scrolls and a bunch of plants. Guess who's gonna be busy this next week squeezing them into their cities!

Iyapo1

@tiG23 I did not want to like that post. I am so sorry! I ended up with just the one library and topped the spire in all 3 of my cities.

Guurt The Destroyer

Does this mean the Moonstone pieces are now gone from the Magic Academy? I have 3 Moonstone libraries, but I have yet to ever get see/get the Endless Scroll. So none of my Libraries can produce CC. I am hoping the pieces are still in the Magic Academy so I at least will have a chance to eventually get that missing piece.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Does this mean the Moonstone pieces are now gone from the Magic Academy? I have 3 Moonstone libraries, but I have yet to ever get see/get the Endless Scroll. So none of my Libraries can produce CC. I am hoping the pieces are still in the Magic Academy so I at least will have a chance to eventually get that missing piece.

The pieces have also been in the Magic Academy crafting section for months now, so if you have zero Endless Scrolls, you should have seen one in there by now.

Guurt The Destroyer

The pieces have also been in the Magic Academy crafting section for months now, so if you have zero Endless Scrolls, you should have seen one in there by now.

That is the thing. It never did. I got all the other pieces. But the Endless Scrolls has never appeared. I have been waiting for it to show up for a long time now.

Starr621

Good because I am not playing the Spire again so at least I can craft one in the MA because it's a very beautiful looking set.

Deleted User - 1178646

That is the thing. It never did. I got all the other pieces. But the Endless Scrolls has never appeared. I have been waiting for it to show up for a long time now.
Check your inventory again, while it's possible for it to take a long while to see them in your crafting section as odds seem to be slim, the most common answer is that they are somewhere in your inventory.
Your inventory is ordered on chapter, maybe you got them in an earlier chapter. maybe you looked over it multiple times.

And no the moonstone set will be gone again next week in the spire

Guurt The Destroyer

Check your inventory again, while it's possible for it to take a long while to see them in your crafting section as odds seem to be slim, the most common answer is that they are somewhere in your inventory.
Your inventory is ordered on chapter, maybe you got them in an earlier chapter. maybe you looked over it multiple times.

And no the moonstone set will be gone again next week in the spire

I don't have it. I crafted a set from the MA, but the Endless Scroll has yet to appear. I have been waiting. I had hoped I would get it in the Spire, but instead I got 2 more Libraries and a few of the 1x1 but I didn't get the Endless Scroll.

So again, does anyone actually know if the Moonstone pieces are still in the MA?

Trust me the missing piece isn't under my pillow, or in my inventory, or behind the couch. I just don't have it.

Iyapo1

@Guurt The Destroyer
The moonstone showing up in the spire was a mistake. The Devs have not said anything about removing the moonstone set from the MA.

Edit: Congrats on the two libraries! 3 is perfect! Now for the endless scrolls. Crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes for you!