• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone Library Set

• Thread starter DeletedUser26500
  • Start date

DeletedUser26500

I have acquired 2 different buildings stating they are part of the Moonstone Library Set (Endless Scroll and Gum Tree) yet when I place them next to each with road access they are not boosting one another. Isn’t that how set buildings work?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I thought you had to have the moonstone library in order to get the others to boost, but I'm not positive. Hopefully someone will come and say whether this is true.

Fayeanne

I have those two buildings as well and they do work without the rest of the set.

If you open the status window for one of the buildings, the production listed above the progress bar is the regular production. The ones listed underneath the bar are the links. If you have the two buildings side by side, each one should show one link. (Inactive links are shown faded out.)

Darielle

I have those two buildings as well and they do work without the rest of the set.

If you open the status window for one of the buildings, the production listed above the progress bar is the regular production. The ones listed underneath the bar are the links. If you have the two buildings side by side, each one should show one link. (Inactive links are shown faded out.)
Thanks for letting me know. How much extra do you get from having just those two linked?

DeletedUser26500

I see the difference and the boost now, thanks.

Fayeanne

Yes, it depends on the level, but they're not bad. For me, the Endless Scrolls first link doubles the initial production. For the Gum Tree, the original production is 116 and the first link is +87.

I should note that as a somewhat odd kind of UI design choice (in the browser): the production above the bar will show the links as well, with the value displayed in green, if you have any links that produce the same thing as the original production. But you can point the mouse cursor at the green number and see a break-down of the original production plus links. Yet if the links produce something different from the original production, they're not shown above the progress bar, only beneath it. So I think this could make it kind of confusing as to what you will actually get when you collect...but that's neither here nor there.

(As an example, the first link of Endless Scrolls produces Scrolls, so the two values get combined in the green number, but the second and third links produce Spell Fragments, and those aren't listed above the progress bar at all.)

Darielle

Yes, it depends on the level, but they're not bad. For me, the Endless Scrolls first link doubles the initial production. For the Gum Tree, the original production is 116 and the first link is +87.

I should note that as a somewhat odd kind of UI design choice (in the browser): the production above the bar will show the links as well, with the value displayed in green, if you have any links that produce the same thing as the original production. But you can point the mouse cursor at the green number and see a break-down of the original production plus links. Yet if the links produce something different from the original production, they're not shown above the progress bar, only beneath it. So I think this could make it kind of confusing as to what you will actually get when you collect...but that's neither here nor there.

(As an example, the first link of Endless Scrolls produces Scrolls, so the two values get combined in the green number, but the second and third links produce Spell Fragments, and those aren't listed above the progress bar at all.)
I can see why that would be confusing. Thanks for clearing it up.

Deleted User - 1178646

I have acquired 2 different buildings stating they are part of the Moonstone Library Set (Endless Scroll and Gum Tree) yet when I place them next to each with road access they are not boosting one another. Isn’t that how set buildings work?
When you hover your mouse overe the central green number you will see how it's build up.
1591619410988.png
1591619459899.png

It should make sence that way.