• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone library

EastWind

Hey I have several of the small Moonstone buildings but no library. One of my member has like 10 of the libraries and all the buildings for each of them. How did I miss this? I am on daily and play all the games. How do I get the libraries.

Iyapo1

@EastWind
The moonstone library used to be a spire prize which allowed players to win multiple building sets. It is now only available in the Magic Academy as a one only building set. Players can no longer gain multiples only one of each piece. Moonstone library, endless scroll, mana gate, mana plant, and gum tree. Keep your eye on your Magic Academy the piece you are missing should cycle through.

ElfGunn

I have a complete set, and several extra gum trees and mana plants. I recently upgraded all of the plants to Chapter 9, and I just found room to place one set of plants alongside the library. That doubled the mana production. Now if I can just find room for the other set next to the library (or other piece of the Moonstone set).

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@EastWind As @Lyapo1 has already said, the Moonstone Library is only available in the Magic Academy and once you make 1 it will never appear again. I would add that it is a rather expensive building to craft. It costs 12000 spell fragments and 25 combining catalysts. I still think it is totally worth crafting: it will literally pay for itself in 25 days once you have a full set. But you might want to start stockpiling spell fragments and CCs. That way when it DOES show up, you will be ready to make it. I imagine it would be heartbreaking to wait for Moonstone Library to appear in you magic academy and then when it finally does show up, have to pass on it because you don't have the resources to make it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211017-174606.png
    Screenshot_20211017-174606.png
    522.7 KB · Views: 452

Yogi Dave

Where is the best place to stick the Moonstone Set?
I tend to place set buildings on an edge or corner of the map. Since they only require 1 of the buildings to be connected to a road that reduces the number of roads needed. Of course, if you have buildings that require no connections, it may be best to put them on the edge and the set just inside them.