• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone Library

I apologize if there is already a thread on this. I did a Search but all I found was name dropping.

I've been reading how important the Moonstone Library is, so I nabbed 3 pieces when they showed up in Magic Academy.

How many pieces complete the Moonstone Library, and how do I know how they fit together???

Iyapo1

5 pieces. The moonstone library, the moonstone gate, the endless scrolls, the mana plant and the gum tree.

To get the CC production from the library every piece must touch the library. The normal set up to get all links is to put the moonstone gate on one side of the library and the endless scrolls on the opposite side between the gum tree and the mana plant.

ElfGunn

I apologize if there is already a thread on this. I did a Search but all I found was name dropping.

I've been reading how important the Moonstone Library is, so I nabbed 3 pieces when they showed up in Magic Academy.

How many pieces complete the Moonstone Library, and how do I know how they fit together???

Place the Library (the biggest piece). Place the Gate on one side so that all 4 tiles are in contact with the Library. Place the Endless Scroll on the opposite side of the Library, in the center. Place the mana plant so it's in contact with both the Endless Scroll and the Library. Place the gum tree on the opposite side of the Endless Scroll from the mana plant.

Oh, and there are five pieces, as listed above. If you get extra pieces, you can attach those to the completed set to get bonuses from the extra pieces. I've got a total of eleven manas and gums, all producing bonus mana.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems

Hi there Frost Knight. The blue 'i' will display the set information including a suggested layout.

Place the Library (the biggest piece). Place the Gate on one side so that all 4 tiles are in contact with the Library. Place the Endless Scroll on the opposite side of the Library, in the center. Place the mana plant so it's in contact with both the Endless Scroll and the Library. Place the gum tree on the opposite side of the Endless Scroll from the mana plant.

Oh, and there are five pieces, as listed above. If you get extra pieces, you can attach those to the completed set to get bonuses from the extra pieces. I've got a total of eleven manas and gums, all producing bonus mana.

Awesome! I have 4 pieces now by the way! Have to watch out for the library itself!

5 pieces. The moonstone library, the moonstone gate, the endless scrolls, the mana plant and the gum tree.

To get the CC production from the library every piece must touch the library. The normal set up to get all links is to put the moonstone gate on one side of the library and the endless scrolls on the opposite side between the gum tree and the mana plant.

Thanks!

Huor

The app doesn't have the set tab or I'm missing it also.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-17 1.57.16 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-10-17 1.57.16 PM-1.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 479