• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone pieces swapped out for phoenix artifact in Spire bonus?

ElfGunn

After I learned that I was missing the Moonstone library from my otherwise complete set, I started looking for it in the Spire. This was after I won my first phoenix artifact bonus. I don't see any of the Moonstone components now.

Is there any place besides the Spire to get the library?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The Moonstone components were removed from the Spire and replaced with the phoenix artifacts. This *should* be a short-term thing. In beta, artifacts stayed for 6wks then the Moonstone set returned. This is the 2nd Spire in live worlds with the artifacts, so in a few weeks you should be able to win the Library again.

Silver Lady

Unfortunately not. But don’t dispair, rumor has it that the library set buildings will return to the Spire in about 6 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed. ;)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Heh. Well, as much as I would like to get that last Moonstone piece, I still need to get nine more phoenix artifacts to fully evolve my fire phoenix.

Maybe it will all work out...
Actually if you have already won an artifact, you only need 8 more. It takes 9 artifacts total to fully evolve any building. The first stage always comes with the building and then you need 9 evolutions to reach max. So the 1st artifact you win makes it stage 2, the 2nd makes it stage 3, ect...

Last edited: