• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone set in crafting and getting more pieces

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So, this may be a very short thread or maybe not. People are claiming in the Facebook groups that they are seeing the small pieces of the set, gum tree, mana plant, endless scrolls, in the crafting rotation, even though they already have the pieces either out or in inventory. Has anyone here, or anyone in your fellowships, had this happen? I have not in either of my cities.

@helya or @Nightguest was there ever any official confirmation from the devs that pieces we own will not show up in crafting? Or have we just been working under that assumption?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
We were told that this would be a 1 per player option for all of the set pieces. If it's not working correctly it's a bug and I'd want to report it.

The Facebook group has players from a lot of servers besides the US, and no one I know has seen anything here. The people talking are English speakers, so it makes me think they are on the EN servers, if you want to pass it along to them.

mikeledo

I play in 3 cities. I have seen one crafting (blueprints) for Phoenix rune. Very rare indeed. My understanding is if you delete an evolve building or base and do not have one it will come up again in crafting. This works as a way to update your building in queue without RR spells. I have noticed it has been a couple of months and I have not seen my Coldfire Phoenix come up for crafting. Is this a glitch, odds, or is the CFP the exception to the rule? I only had one and I am sitting on 10 artifacts.

Deleted User - 849192770

cfp will not show up in crafting until the artifacts are in spire

mikeledo

So now I am SOL. I wish INNO would better communicate these nuances so I wouldn't lose an evolve building.

Morbus

We were told that this would be a 1 per player option for all of the set pieces. If it's not working correctly it's a bug and I'd want to report it.
Heyla...how can I get a full explanation of the new moonstone rules. I have people in multiple FS that don't believe me. Also, will the moonstone ever come back to the Spire? I"m guessing it would still be locked for people who already have one?

StarLoad

Heyla...how can I get a full explanation of the new moonstone rules. I have people in multiple FS that don't believe me. Also, will the moonstone ever come back to the Spire? I"m guessing it would still be locked for people who already have one?
It was already stated it would not return to the spire as that would allow multiple sets again or mess up with the prize distribution %

Iyapo1

Ed....where is it stated?
Most recently...
The Moonstone library will not be returning to the Spire in the Live worlds.
But it has been stated in other places, I think it was even on one of the live streams...but I am not going to dig for it.

Edit: I really dont like the 1 set limitation. Knowing it has been said repeatedly does not = agreement with this decision.