• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

More artifacts?

truelinor

I was just wondering since we've had a couple of prizes in threes, yet not enough artifacts to evolve them all if we put them out, is there a way to get more?

I read an thread about someone not wanting one of the trees in the prizes for when you finish the crafting - what if instead, we got artifacts? Or maybe could craft for artifacts? I would SO like to be able to put out another evolving building, but I've used all the artifacts on the first bird I put out. I would also love to have all three of the bears, but not as little bitty egg-type things. I want a (look like) real bear there!

Is this too much to ask for? Or maybe someone can tell me where I can get some more artifacts?

EDIT: Just saw another thread called "Artifacts: Can they be purchased?" Should have looked around - I"m sure there's more somewhere.