• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

More AW's Hurt How Much Fighting?

CrusaderMichael

I'm about to start dwarves and someone talked about how more AW's = harder fights (and i think negotiations).

Is there any link to just how much the pain is increased? A formula maybe? Looked a little... can't find it.

Or just a good guess on your part if you're a veteran, for how much harder it is to fight etc (a percentage?)... specifically in my case I have 6 of the 8 possible wonders for me... all lvl 2 i think but abyss 9 (the others i don't even have the rune shards for), and just unlocked the dwarf chest (now need KP to start it).

Reason this 'pain increase' matters to me is i'm tempted to trash some AW's (EE and Bell Spire, both level 2), for space reasons, and now also to make my life easier in fights (i try to get 2000+ in tourneys and my spire icon at 2nd boss)... also, i just want to know going forward whether an AW is worth it, factoring in "people will bloody your nose THIS much more often if you create this wonder, or level it". (leveling part i just read randomly but it may not be true i don't know).

I hate the idea of trashing even level 2 AW's btw.

Thanks

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Does Mountain Hall count towards “relic boost” or is relic boost maxed out at 700?