• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

More detailed diamond confirmation settings

ET-inf3rno

It would be nice to have more detailed settings for diamond confirmation. It is annoying in the spire when I buy another round for 25 diamonds, but it is really useful when I cater tourney tents. I turned it off because of the spire, but now I accidentally spend diamonds on tourney tents when I run out of goods and click too fast. It would be nice to separate these, for example "enable confirmation dialog for buying resources (goods, supplies, etc.)", "enable confirmation dialog for buying blueprints", "enable confirmation dialog for buying another try in the spire", "enable confirmation dialog for FA badges", "enable confirmation dialog for event goods (sky essence for example)", etc...

Yogi Dave

Seems like this wouldn't be too hard given they reorganization of the tools dialog in the browser version. It's now the only entry on it's tab. However, if done, I'd like one button to rule them all. In my phone, I'm glad there is a button to disable all of one attribute or another instead of having to go through each app and set it.